Thursday, June 12, 2014

BREAKING NEWS: It Is Here!

Yes, it's here! My book is out and available at Amazon. And yes, like you no doubt, I'm all tingly too!

Tell every one you know they NEED to buy this book, and tell them to do the same. After you read this you'll never again think the same of your smartphone, tablet or your social media/networks.


It has already started...


The cover. Special thanks to Donna Snyder (RS Designs) for producing such an awesomely dramatic cover.


Twenty-six months of writing, re-writing and re-writing still again is now a finished and complete novel. 

Here is a link to the paperback version (U.S.) of my book on Amazon: The Social Event: Don Lively - - If you prefer the Kindle version, click here.

In the United Kingdom my books are at these links: Paperback - - eBook

As far as price goes, I set the list price but Amazon sets any discounts. I have some control over ebook promotions but not over paperback. On the paperback, however, my royalties are based on the list, so any discount comes out of Amazon's share. Not bad.


My U.S. Amazon Author page is here: https://www.amazon.com/author/donlively
My U.K. Amazon Author page is here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00KY3WE3O
(I'll have a Goodreads author link in w few days, once the publication data for my book propagates to Goodreads) 

Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible. But most importantly, I want to thank that loveliest of women, a gracious and tolerant person, my wonderful wife, Gail. She supported me, believed in me and helped me in so many ways. I am very lucky.


Thank you Sweetie. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment